- There is no limit to the number of entries per category that can be submitted from broadcasters, production houses and media organizations.
- We have further fine tuned The Twelfth Indian Telly Awards categories and rules taking into account feedback from the industry. There are 68 categories for which entries can be sent. There is, however, NO LIMIT on the number of entries that can be submitted for each category for television work that has been produced/achieved/performed during the period from 1 January 2012 to 28 February 2013.
- The entries for all the categories have to reach the Indian Television Dot Com Pvt. Ltd. office in Mumbai (as per the address mentioned in this kit) on or before the closure of working hours on 15th March 2013. No entries will be accepted after the specified date under any circumstances.
- A processing fee of Rs 600/- PER ENTRY (Rupees Six Hundred Only) is applicable. So please append a cheque / DD / Pay Order of the correct amount along with your entries. The payment should be made out in the name of 'INDIAN TELEVISION DOT COM PVT LTD'. Cash payments will be accepted only in the case of hand deliveries and a receipt will be provided. There will be no refunds of the entry fees if entries are rejected by the jury as entrants should take every care to ensure that they follow the instructions given in this kit.
- Only entries that are complete and meet the necessary requirements will be accepted. Respective DIGI BETA and DVD must have the footage / clippings of the individual or the show in the specified format (depending on the category for which the entry is being received), photographs, detailed credits, the channel and the date of original telecast.
- All postage/courier charges must be pre-paid. No entry material will be returned and all the submitted material will become the property of Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd.
- The nominations for all categories have to necessarily be from the channels/networks that have national reach in India.
- Only programmes in Hindi / English are allowed to participate. Regional language channels and programmes are not eligible for The Twelfth Indian Telly Awards.
- The details in the form should be typed or handwritten clearly (IN LEGIBLE CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY PLEASE).
- For the category of Trade Awards (Cable Operators, TV Production House) individual entries will not be accepted, the entry has to be a corporate entry. This means that the individual candidate nomination for an award should have been forwarded by the company / corporate / production house with the appropriate management approval.
- Entries once submitted and accepted by Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd, will be considered as final. No alterations, replacements will be permitted.
- Duplication of entries by the Production House/ Channel will not be allowed. If separate entries are received for the same programme from the Channel and Production House, it will be treated as ONE entry.
- Each form can be used only for a single entry; No multiple entries per form will be permitted. If you need more forms, you can photocopy the enclosed entry form or download one from www.indiantellyawards.com by following the instructions mentioned on the web site.
- The Indian Telly Awards Jury and The Indian Telly Awards Governing Body's decisions will be final and binding for all the entrants.
- Entries must be submitted on a cued DIGI BETA and DVD only. A SEPARATE DIGI BETA TAPE and DVD MUST BE USED FOR EACH CATEGORY AND SEVERAL ENTRIES FOR THE SAME CATEGORY CAN BE PUT ON A SINGLE DIGI BETA TAPE and DVD. IT IS ADVISABLE TO LABEL THE TAPE APPROPRIATELY WITH THE RIGHT TCR GIVING THE CATEGORY NAME AND CODE, PROGRAMME TITLE AND CLASSIFICATION AGAINST IT FOR EACH ENTRY. Include 10 seconds of black with a clean edit at the start of the tape and five seconds of black between each entry. ADDITIONALLY ENTER THE NAME OF THE CATEGORY AND THE NAME OF THE SERIAL/SHOW/PROGRAMME ON THE SLATES AT THE START OF EACH SHOW REEL. Do not include any bars or tones. The tapes should be complete in all respects with quality audio and video suitable for telecast.
- For categories such as Best Sitcom, Continuing Show, Drama Series, entrants should send one complete episode without commercials. Additionally, another 20-minute show reel of the television programme covering many episodes edited and compressed to give a flavour of the show should be submitted along with a 500 word synopsis of the show / programme and what went into its making like photographs, clippings of marketing activities, etc.
- For categories such as Best Actor (Male/Female) /TV Personality/TV Anchor/Presenter/Actor in a Comic Role (Female/Male)/Actor in a Negative Role (Male/Female) a 20 minute show reel containing excerpts of the best scenes running across episodes where the person's talents are best on display should be submitted along with a single episode of the show where the actor features to a large extent.
- Label each tape on the front and on the spine with: Title of entry, category number, duration of entry, show reel on tape with a descriptive note of shows being put on tape (minutes/seconds). Include the following additional information on the front label: company name, contact person, telephone no. and email address.
- A covering letter must accompany the entry forms, detailing the total number of entries along with the category code, category name, name of the programme / nominees and payment details.
- The jury and the governing body of the Indian Telly Awards reserves the right not to award a winner in any particular category, if the quality of the entries does not meet up to the required standards.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
No entries postmarked after 15th March 2013 will be accepted
Mention THE TWELFTH INDIAN TELLY AWARDS ENTRIES in bold on the outside of your package and don't forget to mail your entries to:
Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd
C - 350, Oshiwara Industrial Centre,
Opp. Oshiwara Bus Depot, New Link Road,
Goregaon (West), Mumbai – 400 104
Tel : 022- 66424000 Fax: 022-28767791
Email : email@example.com
If you have any queries, please feel free to call the following:
By entering the competition, entrants warrant to Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd that they possess or have secured all necessary rights, clearances, and/or licenses with respect to all materials and elements embodied in works submitted for the competition, and that the use by Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd of such works will neither violate nor infringe upon the copyright, trademark, privacy, creative, or other rights of any party not submitting the work. Entrant irrevocably grants to Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd the non-exclusive worldwide right to edit, create derivative works, reproduce, broadcast, display or publicly perform the work, as submitted or edited, and any derivative works, without compensation from Indian Television Dot Com Pvt. Ltd. Entrants agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Indian Television Dot Com Pvt. Ltd harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and losses arising out of the breach of this warranty.